Reframing the Relationship Plan
Our Reframing the Relationship Plan 2023-2026 is our commitment and our path forward as we reframe and build stronger relationships with Aboriginal peoples and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Our Reframing the Relationship Plan 2023-2026 is built around the 8 objectives set out in the Public Sector Act 2022 and contributes to the delivery of the:
- Queensland Government Reconciliation Action Plan 2023-2025
- Queensland's Path to Treaty
- National Agreement on Closing the Gap Queensland's Implementation Plan
- Queensland Indigenous Procurement Policy
- Department of Tourism and Sport Strategic Workforce Plan 2023-26.
The plan has been developed following consultation with divisions and employees from across the agency. We particularly acknowledge the input from our Aboriginal employees and Torres Strait Islander employees in the development of this plan.
Last updated: 29 Jan 2024